The weekend has finally arrived and that means a night out of fun with the girls or romance with “bae”. One thing for sure, wherever you decide to go you’re sure to look your best. You may even planned your outfit for the night and already envisioned the poses you’re going to do for your Snapchat selfies, but have you decided what you’re going to do with your hair? For some reason we always forget about that until it’s moments before leaving out. Instead of having a mini break down with your hair, take a look at our fav simple updos that will help you slay your night!
1. Double French Braid into a Bun – very simple updo that can be completed within minutes. All you have to do is part your hair down the middle, do two loose french braids, and pin the hair up in the back. It’s a style that will have you looking like a Goddess with your gladiator sandals.
2. Classy Pompadour– A great style for thick curly hair. Just roll, tuck, and pin the hair from the back leading to the front. When you get to the top take the rest of your hair and roll it into a pompadour. You can pin this down with however many bobby pins as you want. Just be sure not to make it too tight.
3. Cornrow Braid Pinned Style– If you’re looking for something a little more secure, then braid your hair in two cornrows and pin it up in the back. You can even loop it through like the picture below.
4. Pinned Curls – If you wore your curls out all day, push it up for the night! All you have to do is roll, tuck, and pin the hair from the back leading to the front and leave out a nice amount of your curls. It’s a great updo that works for all types of adventures.
5. Braided Bun– If you’re in a rush, this is a great style for you. Part a section in the front of your hair and braid it all the way down. Put all of your hair into a bun and pull out a few pieces of your edges for a simple yet chic updo.